August 14, 2014

Benjamin & Ruby's Newborn Photos

Oh how I love my little Benjamin & Ruby. They were just a couple weeks old when these were taken. And it's taken me oh...eight months to finally share them.  But I am more in love with them now then when we first got them. They are so special and important to me. Life with multiples is crazy and fast-paced and time just blurs and in a blink of an eye my babies are not so tiny anymore. Their precious little features remind me of just how blessed Scott and I are to have our Benny Boo Boo and Ruby Zu Zu a part of our family. 
































A big thank you to Trina Harris Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Um, so these pictures are beautiful!!! What a treasure!! And how do you look so great after having not one, but 2 babies?!?! Lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete

bueller? bueller? anyone? anyone?