September 22, 2012

at the park.

Our next door neighbors/buddies invited us to the park for a much needed day out and a switch from our usual play date indoors. And it was a blast. J was all over that slide while his buddy stomped in puddles. Then J thought that was cool too and went to join him :) I love the stage that he is in right now. He's becoming more and more playful. He likes to climb on everything and wrestle on the couch and have, "I'm gonna get you!" chases. He's such a boy! Which I love! Today, we potted some flowers for the front porch and J was digging his hands in that soil and rubbing it on his clothes and even eating it off the concrete, and I just thought to myself, he is such a boy! dirty and messy and crazy and wonderful. I love every minute. Love my boy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

bueller? bueller? anyone? anyone?